Reviews for "Fulpitude"

Pe.nis App xD

the app was sooo funny (tom isent gay -_-) but the story was dust weird,and the poster when you see him sitting at his computer in the right corner is.....*pukes*AHHAAH but yea Tom Fulp

Well...

It was bound to happen sooner or later.

What?

i dont really get it......

Nice

I like how you made a point that the human mind is mostly numb to tragedy, now a days. Was this partially inspired by the incident where a woman was killed and no one called 9-1-1 because they were too busy taking pictures with their phones?

Video: 9/10, was a great job except for the part where there was too much frame by frame for you.

Audio: 10/10, great music and quality voice capture and acting.

Story: 8/10, mostly for the comment on the tragedy numbness phenomenon, but it was short and could have included more...plus, I don't really like being reminded of the fact that most humans are unsympathetic these days, but it was still good.

Overall: 9/10, 4/5

Great job!

What?

What just happened? Was this meant to make sense?