Reviews for "Pico and the Dandylions"

I was expecting, um, something more....

When Pico is in the title, I expect more. This turned out to be a rambling mess. Im not quite sure what your goal was, but if there was a point, I totally missed it.

MrScriblam responds:

im sorry you consider something that's in the public domain as a seal of quality

Bad

Genuinely awful, not awful enough to be funny but just awful enough to be completely blamworthy. I know your a good animator because ive seen your other work but there is no excuse for this.

MrScriblam responds:

im so sorry please forgive me daddy oh god no daddy not the apples daddy

What a great flash!

I learned so much from this flash! thank you for your wise teachings and hilarious flash. I have no idea why this has such a low score! it should be at the top!
It was in good taste, had great voice actors (or maybe just one amazing actor), top notch animation and made me learn a valuable lesson!

MrScriblam responds:

nog did the one voice at the beginning and i did everything else

I...

But ah-

Mmm.

W-

*sigh*

well put

It's alright..

It's pretty funny, the voices are really good, funny and natural sounding.

Obviously the animation was pretty poor and simplistic. I feel this should be an audio track rather than a flash, though I suppose some of the humour would be lost if you couldn'e see the faces of the characters ect.

It's not random enough to be thought provoking or anything as deep as that, nor does it excel in anything else so much so that it's memorable. All in all, it's pretty poor, the pain outweighs the pleasure UNSMILEY FACE

MrScriblam responds:

how can something be random and thought provoking that's stupid you're an idiot