Reviews for "Dead Space Two"

ahahha

yeah 2 armed guys my only weakness lol... also that hit "A" button got me on the start I was being eaten by necromorphs and I didnt kn I had to press it. XD...
Could have more things like the "detour" on the medical bay inside the "reformed Ushimura" or how idiot are the guys who built the new giant marker were thinking "hey we can control this thing lets build to see what happens and after this one we can build a hundred no a thousand and ship it back to earth after all there is so much we can learn through a ressurecting thing that turns human in monsters :D"

nicole that hurts!

wow, two unarmed guys! Seriously though, Issac should not have talked at all in #2, also no memorable moments in the whole thing, each room was forgettable except when "WOW" you just brought back the Ishimura.... also, did you actually feel like you went anywhere? I mean the whole space station and it all looked the same?... well great job to you sir, 10/10, 3/10 EA

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO M...HAHAHA...CANT...STOP.....LAGH...H AHAHAH owD:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha funny!! hahahahah you rule man!!! This movie is very very very very very good! hahahaha i can't stop laughing!!!!

lol