This is OK
- Artwork is good.
- Game engine is mostly good, except it lags at the big robot boss
- I like how it incorporates fighting game references, such as Just Defense (Garou MOTW), and how the guy with the trenchcoat has Iori's qcb+p combo.
- Too much grinding. Not surprising because the game wants to create an incentive for you to purchase items. Not me though, I never purchase from Mochigames.
- Overall, bosses are too hard. Beating bosses is too dependent on buying green healing items during the fight.
- Although the combo system is good, the game lacks the feel of a fighting game because the character is clumsy. For example, in the middle of a combo chain, the big enemies can break out of hit-stun and hit you. Also, most of your moves are slow, and the special moves don't do enough damage compared to regular moves.
- In general, the character is way too weak, especially his gun, which seems pretty stupid to me. Also, you should start with a move that can hit enemies on the ground, and not have to buy it.
- Character's voice is a bit annoying, especially if you keep pressing the hard attack.
- Always play on easy. Don't start the game on normal, or it would take way too much time.
- Buy green heals during boss fights to beat bosses.
- The block command is very useful early on.