Reviews for "Drake And The Wizards"

Amazing!

At first I thought this was going to be a very easy game just to cut some time, but it wasn't as I expected. The difficulty of last level surprised me a lot, although I managed to beat it in 3rd try.
All in all, I loved the game! Overall it is probably a bit easier than other games of this type, mostly because I didn't have problems finding Dragon coins or other bonuses. But then again, maybe this game wasn't created for people as old as me (20). :P
Keep up the great job! I already visited your website for more games! :D

P. S. There is only one question that I have to ask (WARNING: SPOILER ALERT):
I managed to upgrade the flying skills so that I could fly without getting tired (and skills were upgraded to level 3). I managed to upgrade the fire skills to level 3, too, but I didn't get the skill to fire them as much as I can (without getting tired). So, my question is: is it possible to upgrade the fire skills the same way? If so, can you give me a hint and tell me at what level I can upgrade it?
I would be surprised if I missed it, but still, anything is possible. :)

lartar responds:

We love that you like the game.

About your question, well... we are going to release a fixed version for next week with some new features, so keep it tuned, and if you made trough the game until final world, you can see new powerups coming. ;)

...

I thought this was addicting. And the music was really good. Loved the optional control setup too! Shortly after playing this I'd walk around exactly like Drake though... Felt like a retard but was so happy about it! The Drake Walk shall be the next Caramelldansen!

So awesome