Reviews for "Soul Redeemer"

Could have been so much more

The game is fun enough to hold someone for a lil while, but this could have been one of the best games on NG. I know it's work, but if you made actual levels instead of just a square to fight.. A story line (even a bad one).. I think you see what I'm getting at, more RPG elements(towns, a map, shops, more items blah blah blah), this could have been a great game. Instead it's a great execution of a tired old flash game.

andvari3d responds:

We wanted to see if people liked the gameplay. We are planning to make a sequel with exploration and RPG elements.

huh

a bit too easy overall, especially the last level. I cleared last level in 20 seconds.

Great game, really good graphics and play.

CASTLEVANIA VS DAVIL MAY CRY 2D vesion!!!!!!!!1

this game is totally awesome and fun, upgrades are ok and gameplay too,
graphics are amazing, so amazing that i really thought it was from a castlevania i missed! really nothing to complain, great bgm, action,controls,graph and gameplay.
It's been a while since i've seen something like this on newgrounds, really a shame that is too short, for this just 10/10, because i would have voted 20/10.

andvari3d responds:

thanks!! I'm glad you liked the game so much :D

That was fun

Played it though and enjoyed it. Never touched any of the shield, fire or any of those. Just upgraded the crossbows and tore the place apart. Only down side was, It was over to fast ;)
Liked the 3D graphics.
5/5 10/10
Great game.

great game overall

lots of clicking, great art, difficulty is fine,, only one thing that bothers me so far.
when u DIE at a boss fight,, u got to start all over again.
is there anyway you can get checkpoints in this game? during fights and such.
8/10