Reviews for "Abysmal Adventures #1"

You're right, that was abysmal.

The animation was okay and so were the voices, but over all it ws pretty bad. You seemed to make up the "story" as you were animating this. The idea is a little gross too. With a little work, I'm sure that you could turn this into a non-blamable work of flashy goodness. Whatever that means...

ehh

just too long a bit slow and not that funny honestly

Uhh...

The idea is okay, I guess... the execution not so much, at least not for my tastes at least. The story-telling was very, very, very, very s l o w. Try to speed things up next time by storyboarding, if you don't already, or getting someone to proof it.

The animation/art also needs some work in my opinion, but it's a nice start. My main problem with it was the pace. Slow. Very slow. Otherwise, it has potential.

Wait, why didn't the wizard cast the body repair spell on himself? It would've saved him a lot of trouble.

MaxWerkmeister responds:

It was going to be revealed in a later episode that the wizard had set the situation up as a social experiment -- "gifting" a Good Samaritan eternal life, and then watching them slowly realize what a curse it really is. Wojtek, ever the optimist, wouldn't register this the way he & his cohorts were hoping.

But since the series didn't continue, this detail is rendered an odd oversight in context and, thus, a fair criticism.