For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Abysmal Adventures #1"

Well Done

I thought the writing was superb, the characters felt very well developed and funny for something so short. The jokes, one-liners and comedic timing was perfect!

I thought the voice acting was good, the quality of the voice recordings as far as "sound quality/mastering" could have been a bit better.

Also, in the future try to avoid copyrighted songs, they can cause troubles down the road. Not to self-promote but Newgrounds has a great assortment of talented artists and songs in the audio portal ranging from Rock to Classical to Piano Bar.

Overall, very well done, I look forward to the next one

damnit afromachine

i was going to say that!!!

is it me.....

or does the main character remind anyone else of Fry from futurama. Eh, whatever, super hilarious and i cant wait for the next one. great job.

Excellent!

I really enjoyed this Animation, some nice new ideas and some great Animating. Voice acting and timing were perfect.
I especially liked the part where he thinks to himself (Don't read this if you haven't watched the Animation already) 'I realised that Subway Train should've killed me'. Very funny and great timing.
I do agree with some people, that at times it was slow, but I didn't mind. It set a good pace for the Animation.

AWESOME JOB!

REMINDS ME OF A CARTOON SCORSESE FILM!