Reviews for "-Scene Of The Crime-"

LoL

Dam those are the smartest cops i`ve ever seen and Those backrounds looked pretty reel even though they were fake

Not bad, infact I like it!

This was pretty good. The syncing was good, the dialog combined with the background action was amusing and I think the whole thing was pretty funny. My only complaints would be the lack of movement from the main characters themselves and the length. But since your sort of still new to animating, I can understand that. I'd like to see a sequel sometime.

BrandonCanDraw responds:

I'm thinking about it. We'll see what happens.

I have to agree with my man yesyes on this one.

This is an awesome flash. the detail in the backround artwork is incredible. It also pokes fun at detective show stereotypes. The whole, "I've been on the force alot longer than you, blah blah blah", was very funny and the punchline was hillarious. My only issue with this flash was it was a little short. Still, very good. This deserved more than 5th place.

BrandonCanDraw responds:

Thanks a lot! Sadly, I didn't actually draw the backgrounds though. I used pictures and added a sketchy looking effect to them. For future animations I'll definitely try to work on making my own.

entertaining

simple and funny my favorite :D

HAHAHA

great story and great jokes. people may of not noticed this but on his cup it says worlds best cop that was a real great joke. The voices were pretty good too. :D