Reviews for "Garrys Warm Intentions"

It will make you all warm inside

Nice animation there, have to say it seems like you put the effort in there. Wonder how long it took you to make? Sometimes simple jokes are the best, and it's better to have brevity rather than drag something out just to make it a bit longer.

Replay value was great too, so thumbs up there :).

didnt expect that

just what i needed some zombies to kill while rewatching someone killing their pet bird
im in a good mood now

Love the medals

~~REVIEW~~
ok now this was a fun game here, it took me awhile to kill all six zombies, the one by the microwave was a tough one, but after some practice i got it, still couldnt figureout the secret medal but anyways, yeah the flash toon itself was {SHORT} but you made up for it with the medals and the zombie mode so all and all it was fun, your style of art is neat very old fashioned style which i like, and the {VOICE} was perfect i thought, now things that may make this better or help you improve on hmmm, maybe make a {CROSS-HAIR} a pointer it would show more like your shooting is more for show then anything else, but still liked the game short animation and mini game are always a plus so nice job indeed, keep up the good work.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Put a crosshair to show like you are really shooting, kinda like the one you had in the mini game tutorial just before the game

~~OVERALL~~
Short and cute animation, was cute though, and fun min game to go along with it, nice job

~X~

Nice!

Cruel and Funny! Good work brò.

Pretty good

Not terribly amusing, but i did like the random medal add ins that made this a little bit different to the average short cartoon, lots of potential though!