Reviews for "Armor Mayhem"

Very well done

Loved the game, about the only thing I could wish was different is if you had a high enough killing streak it would count towards a time reduction for the medals.

loved it

just a tiny problem
i did a triple kill with the ion canon and i think it should count to the double kill award
but the rest is just perfect one the best games i ever played

i really loved it

i really loved the game. the controls, the music, everything. although i believe that it would be a lot better if it had an upgrade system. ex.: upgradeable shield for your character and you A.I. team - mates, upgradeable speed again for you and your team and some more complex upgrades about your income and upgrades about the efficiency of the weapons - different upgrades for each weapon - and some other other cool stuff you'd probably come up with easier than i will. still, the game was a rocker and i really enjoyed the adrenaline thingy - it really came in handy on data retrieval missions - so i'm giving you a 5/5 and a 10/10 for your hard work!!!

Really fun

Its well created, good controls, good A.I. and I loved the music!
It would be cool if the graphics for the characters would be enhanced but really thats not a problem what so ever so 5/5 n' 10/10

...Space Marines

You know, you had me going there for a moment that this would be original, but you had to go and ruin it with space marines. Oh sure, it's pretty fun and has good art, but I just couldn't play through a game with space marines and get into it. Of course I won't take points off for that, but the insanely long intro and repetitiveness got to me. It was still very good and deserving of the front page, but c'mon! Space marines! Fighting different colored space marines! Over power! How did they get to that planet without fuel or energy? How did they fly for years if there was zilcho power? Why did we only see four ships with four people when there were actually dozens? What would taking over the planet accomplish if they were years away from earth? If you're going to have a large expansive plot line I need closure to this stuff, and although I didn't have the patience to beat the game, it's still a good piece of work, with nice art, and only some minor complains. And frigging space marines.

Louissi responds:

Yes you are right. We ran out of time to develop any interesting story. The goal was to create a fun arcade game. The story is only a filler.