Reviews for "*Flight*"

(Edit AGAIN) nope it was a fluke. still a great game. certain badges still broken... I still can't get London, Japan or Egypt even though I've cleared their conditions about five times in different games. I think I just had a better than average internet connection that day. I'm almost positive this is due to connection speed when sending clear conditions (yes this is effected by animated adds in the sidebars.) welp.

i travelled 647.81m

Bit disappointed that we don't know if the kid at the start got to see her mommy for Christmas :'(

I remember playing this game back when I was 11 or something. Really nice game and still kicking ass to this day.

It is an excellent game, I enjoyed it all afternoon to improve the paper plane to the maximum and try to complete everything, but what makes me sad is that when I see the medals again, of the 19 that I had achieved, I only see 8 in my profile. Without taking into account that small detail, the experience is great, and the art and music give it a cheerful atmosphere that encourages you to play it again.