Reviews for "*Flight*"

the throw music, is a motivational and fun!

I discovered this game through a song ,really lovely... btw the name of the song in the u^grading menu is ''I'm feeling lovely''

Very pleasant in every way. The cut scenes have a certain charm about them and can be skipped if so desired. Music is lovely, idea is cute, game-play is fun, and controls are easy. Nice and relaxing while still remaining engaging.

The whole Jetstreamshabang takes away from the overall experience but 'twas enjoyable^^

Ah yes. This classic of a game. I played this for hours and even got my fellow friends to play with me in elementary school. Raced to see whoever would win first. Needless to say I always won. But yea great game. 5 stars. Please make a sequel soon after all these years.