Reviews for "*Flight*"

Amazing!

One of the greatest games I have ever played on Newgrounds. It has a certain charm to it that kept me playing until the end. The powerups were well designed, the music fit perfectly, and the achievements held just the right amount of challenge to them (which made it enjoyable for me to try and get them all). The game played very smoothly for me as well. 10 stars!

good game

the only thing wrong was a glitch when you let the plane go before trowing the game frezes

Bugged medal

The "To be a bird" medal seems to be not working, since I finished the game in 25 days, I believe I did what the medal required.

Cool.

---WARNING MAJOR SPOILER DO NOT READ IF U WANT TO SEE IT 4 URSELF---
The game Starts Out With a Girl in England That Wants To See her mom for chirstmas, So She Makes A Paper plane later the plane ends up in France Where Some guys Has No Clue what It Says And thinks its from some hot woman So again, Airplane. Then Some guy in africa thinks its some whole conspericy & Writes "The end is near!" In Blood on the plane( Like The Guys face Btw)and flies it. Then Some kid in africa thinks its a dead Bird And Flies the plane. Then In it finnaly Ends In Japan, Where a Broke guitarist Writes A Song And flies it and it ends at the north pole. 10/10

love it

This game is great :D you deserve at least the daily 1st if not more. The game starts out a bit slow, but if quickly gets more exciting after the engine and steering wheel power-ups. Great work!
I'm still working on the "get the country under X days" medals, but I can't seen to get them - they're hard! (but no worries, I like the challenge)