Reviews for "Dungeon Developer"

Ehhh....

I didn't particularly care for this game. Their last game was much better IMO.

dont get it

how do i pay my people

I think I might have had fun.

My review is still too long for this space?! I'll just put it on pastebin.

pastebin [dot] com/FKch1ZkB

Here's a few tiny pieces of it so this review has something more than a link:

"It would've been more fun if there was a min + max number of enemies, etc. you could place, and maybe a few guidelines like "Don't block off the traps"."

"Why do they go in the same loop OVER AND OVER AGAIN, forcing me to stop the round and hope more gold can fix it? You'd think they'd stray from their preferred path once or twice, but they don't. It's like an aquarium full of idiots who won't even blow bubbles or hide in fake seaweed."

"I was a little excited to try Dungeon Crawler." ... "On my first attempt, I did everything on the first floor except touch the one gold tile I had to place... and I failed. I probably missed something telling me to collect all the gold. On my second attempt, I was almost at the dragon, but I walked through a blue portal by mistake. On my third attempt, probably going to be my last, I almost killed the dragon, but decided it wasn't worth my time to finish the job."

Mmmyup.

kind of messy

It was a good game, but it was kind of messy. its like when you make a powerpoint, and its pretty good, but no one can follow it because it has things in wierd places and stuff like that. Its kind of hard to explain.

WTF??????

For some reason all your games do this to me. I try to play them and when it gets to the menu, the buttons don't work at all. Same thing on kongregate. I had a similar problem with the AI game. I use firefox 3.6. Does that have anything to do with this? Does anyone else have this problem?