Reviews for "Dungeon Developer"

Absolutely positivily great

This game, sir has everything, it is fast it is fun, graphics are really cute and the ending music is...different and so very true. My only complaint would be that it should be longer. Beat it in 22 days.

O and if you want to beat the dragon more easily (and boring, cause it takes a while like this) Just equip your strongest warriors with a + HP badge-per tile, and lay tiles all over the final level. The dragon is sure to fall. Only problem is, it might take half an hour, but hey, you can go outside and see the sun, or make coffee...mmm...coffee, think I'll have another.
Well anyway, great game, especially the paladins.

nice

i liked to build a dungeon and see the adventurers go through it
but once i had a bug where the adventurers walked through the walls and out of sight o.o no other chance than stopping the run and try again.

the part where you go through your own dungeon seems to be a little buggy too:
when taking items i only had 2 slots available for them and after deleting one (reason: no chance to select if i want to keep the items i have or wich one will be deleted when walking over a chest) i only had one slot left o.o

but great idea so far^^ 7/10

Wiggly Jim, Approves (Y)

Hooooollllyyy Shiit x
This was freakin awesome, I love the whole "I'm no longer the adventurererer" Dealio thingy, and I feel bad because the douche heads below me gave you a shit bag rating because they don't know how to work it -_-"

Nicely Done, Sir

dont get it

how do i pay my people

It was "Eh"

I kinda liked it, but the gold placing was a hassle because all my guys did was circle around 1 gold bag and kept taking it over and over again never try to advance to the next floor, and near the end they were cowards who just kept circling the dragon rather fight, but other than that it was pretty enjoyable not enough to make me go through it again.