Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Dungeon Developer"

Fresh

Never seen that before. Although maybe it's because I never played Dungeon Keeper. Another song as a reward, once again enough to make it all worthwhile. If I had to complain about anything at all, it'd be the same thing as any other Nerdook game: the music will make you insane after about half an hour of hearing it.
But it's not enough to stop me watching the frontpage for those signature guys with funny heads. Keep on keeping on.

The Credits

I was writing a Chemistry Pre-Lab. So I took a break. Stumbled upon this. Best break ever. Simple and fun. The title of this post is double meaning, (credits I'm giving you) and the credits theme song was amazing haha. The only thing I'd say to improve upon for a second version would be a more open-ended dungeon, maybe some more upgrades, every-one loves upgrades.

Thanks for making this the best break ever,

WingoWinston

Well....

It's an enjoyable game and all, but my main issue is that you can't control which direction youre characters will move if the road splits. I know that it's obvious to just make a single path that connects all the roads, but still... Another issue is that after they would kill a monster, they would turn around for no reason, walking the entire path again wasting time.

ok let me go over this

where as it was a decent game there are points which you could brush up on i am no expert to say the least but i have played a lot of games in my years of playing anything i can get my hands on not bad but you need to work a bit harder it coulda been better and a great game maker can find where it could stand improvement i look forward to playing another of your games soon

it was cool

i liked the dragon and fighting and stuff
moar levls ololol
ajajajaja but no rly taht was fun