Reviews for ">==Moonlight Sonata==<"

Yup.

You definately sound like Metalica a lot lol, you are a great musician

rocker206 responds:

Thanks man...though I'd say I sound alot more like Beethoven here lol

Wow, that was really amazing!

I really enjoyed this song a lot, and I'm not a fan of Beethoven either! It was really good, but I did pick up a twangy sound here or there, but its alright. This was a really original idea, I didn't know that anybody would actually want to play this on guitar, but it turned out really good. I enjoyed you on the acoustic a lot. I liked how you also used orchestrol backdrops throughout you're entire piece and it added some really cool effect to it. Also, the guitar playing was really good and it was consitent, I really didn't here any mistakes at all. However, there were some parts where the song would get a little staticy and hard to hear. Also, I could tell a lot of effort was put into this. Nice job!

5 out of 5

Nice

I thought I had already reviewed this but oh well I am now.

I really liked how you did this. It has a very erie sound to it like DavidOrr said. You played it very well and had a great tone. You did an amzing job on this my friend you should be proud. And sorry this wasn't much of a review it's pretty late and I need some sleep haha.

well

So, you have discovered the key. Alot a people don't realize how closely related classical music is to some metal(Minus the power chords). Really well played man. Can't really think of much else to say, except the tone you chose was really fitting too. Nice job.

Thanks for your vote, Bad_Man_Incorporated! You voted 5 for >==Moonlight Sonata==<, raising its score from 4.45 to 4.50.

very well done

It maybe sound weird, but I like classical music too. And this is just a superb fusion of both.
Of course worth a download .

Keep on doing things like that one !

rocker206 responds:

Hey thanks for the review! I'm glad to see you appreciated this song.