Reviews for "Ancient Powers NX8"

I actually enjoyed this!

You had the right music to go along with the right mood, the sounds were simple but they worked just right... your graphics, though small, managed to put across the point of the story, that you were just so small working against something so large as death.

I hope you make more RPGs like this!

for retro fans!

i like this game and love the retro look!

^^...

an awesome game, i loved the gameplay and the retro style. too bad i couldn't find the ending #1

Dont judge a book by its cover

At first I thought, one screen?! And then, wow, was I impressed. Just the fact that you made such an engaging game in one screen is success enough, but the game mechanics, 8-bit graphics and diversity - platforming, puzzles and boss fights - were also well done. I enjoyed the leveling up aspect as well. And to top it all off, you threw in some replay value with 3 endings. Goes to show games don't have to be complex to be awesome. My only criticism's were the translation was a little off (not your first language, so can't really dock you there), and the hit detection was somewhat of an issue when getting hit. Well done sir!

Perfect

Loved it... although i have no idea what to do after getting the key in the water... i've walked everywhere and still nothing. It dosn't open the door by the Torch... ?