Reviews for "Hope"

this is hopeful to enjoy.
Hope is great. great theme
nice name for this title.
nice work
Food123

OpenLight responds:

Thank you! I'll try to keep my themes brighter for any other submissions I make this year, if I can.

I think it's pretty legit. I like this. I recommend perhaps bringing the drums a little more up front when they do come it.

OpenLight responds:

Thanks! I have changed my mixing style a bit since this song was made, but I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Typical OpenLight melody writing -- moving, creative and catchy!

I kind of dig your reverb-drenched style that pops up from time to time. Unique!

I love the tone of the bass. It blends really well with everything else.

This one's worth a fav. Good job!

P.S. The drums are fiiiiine don't change 'em.

OpenLight responds:

Haha I'm glad you like it. Of course, this is from 2012 I think, maybe 2011, so my style's unfortunately changed a bit from this. I'm absolutely trying to get back to this style though, but it's more difficult than it should be. Thanks for the review!

Niiiice. Quite full sounding too.

Thanks!

Your style is admirable. It's always there and your touch is easy to pick up, but at the same time you can try new things out and capture different feelings. Each of your songs are melody-intensive, but they work so well because the melodies are spectacular.

For being a typical OpenLight song, this piece is hereby awarded 10/10.

And it *does* inspire Hope.

OpenLight responds:

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I'm always excited to see a review from you! This song is old though, so hopefully I can get back to this point.