Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hope"

good job

Wow, this is awesome. The background music in the beginning kept it from being repetitive, and, well... I just really enjoyed listening to this.

OpenLight responds:

Thank you! I've been hoping to get back into composition after having zero inspiration for so long lol so hopefully you'll see more stuff from me soon.

Your style is admirable. It's always there and your touch is easy to pick up, but at the same time you can try new things out and capture different feelings. Each of your songs are melody-intensive, but they work so well because the melodies are spectacular.

For being a typical OpenLight song, this piece is hereby awarded 10/10.

And it *does* inspire Hope.

OpenLight responds:

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I'm always excited to see a review from you! This song is old though, so hopefully I can get back to this point.

Niiiice. Quite full sounding too.

Thanks!

Typical OpenLight melody writing -- moving, creative and catchy!

I kind of dig your reverb-drenched style that pops up from time to time. Unique!

I love the tone of the bass. It blends really well with everything else.

This one's worth a fav. Good job!

P.S. The drums are fiiiiine don't change 'em.

OpenLight responds:

Haha I'm glad you like it. Of course, this is from 2012 I think, maybe 2011, so my style's unfortunately changed a bit from this. I'm absolutely trying to get back to this style though, but it's more difficult than it should be. Thanks for the review!