Reviews for "Halo Reach: Armor Locked"

Me gusto

y yo tambiĆ©n odio a los que usan el bloqueo me desesperan que lo usen los pros cuando es principalmente para los novatos pero muy buena animaciĆ³n

.......

This makes people think what if that happend to my dad and you start thinking all kinds of stuff like what are you going to say to him. :(

ummmm?!?!!

lol wtf? that was weird..but strangely entertaining?

DoomzDayChikn responds:

I'm glad to have entertained you with strangeness?

Wonderful!

Thank god I don't use armor lock, I would rather be permanently invisible or in a constant dash. At least then I could make Sonic the Hedgehog references or ninja jokes!

DoomzDayChikn responds:

but then you'd get Tails as a partner, and nobody will win then...

Armor Lock gone wrong

Yep, of what would happen if Armor Lock mode results in a "Armor Locked" mode and the character is unable to move for a number of decades afterwords, this flash movie shows the result.

One thing is for certain for those who played Halo Reach, Armor Lock can be annoying, especially when it comes to people just spamming it like nuts. On the side note (correct me if I'm wrong), I bet that nurse must be the mother of that dude's child who went into Armor Locked mode.

Great flash movie, should make more in the near future.