Reviews for "Halo Reach: Armor Locked"

ummmm?!?!!

lol wtf? that was weird..but strangely entertaining?

DoomzDayChikn responds:

I'm glad to have entertained you with strangeness?

Wonderful!

Thank god I don't use armor lock, I would rather be permanently invisible or in a constant dash. At least then I could make Sonic the Hedgehog references or ninja jokes!

DoomzDayChikn responds:

but then you'd get Tails as a partner, and nobody will win then...

Armor Lock gone wrong

Yep, of what would happen if Armor Lock mode results in a "Armor Locked" mode and the character is unable to move for a number of decades afterwords, this flash movie shows the result.

One thing is for certain for those who played Halo Reach, Armor Lock can be annoying, especially when it comes to people just spamming it like nuts. On the side note (correct me if I'm wrong), I bet that nurse must be the mother of that dude's child who went into Armor Locked mode.

Great flash movie, should make more in the near future.

Please make more

I enjoyed this alot, it started out as a bit of a comedy, but it turned into something better......awesome, please, you have to make a follow up to this!

Beautiful piece of Flash!

I Found the Story while very simple, it often falls lackluster in it's application of this of dramatic tool, I felt this was not the case in this flash, I found the pacing to be very sharp and allowed it to flow much more naturally then the normal flare on this site. Your selection in music was spot on for the emotion you where trying to convey to the viewer. The level of detail of the flash was very well done and considering the limitations of flash I feel bonus codo's are in order.

My one qualm with this flash was the selection of Helmets used in the flash for the other Spartans, they all seemed to blur together in more ways then one, I while I am aware that Most of the helmets tend to blur together in Halo Reach, I felt some of the more Unique Helmets would have provided more of the Standard "Halo feel", While I realize that this might makes things difficult on a artist yourself, I feel this distracted from the overall feel of the flash and pulled me out of the overall experience.

In Summary,

Very well done, Could have used a few more unique helmets floating around, But exceptional none the less, and if you choose the continue this story I look forward to more of your submissions in the future!