For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Keep Running Keep Jumping"

Righteous

When I first loaded this game, I thought I was going to be over it in no time. But this is really awesome, I feel like I could burn hours on this.

I love the little bits of humor from the prince too, "Don't forget to save!" made me laugh.

Materialist129 responds:

Thanks!

The prince cracked us up too.

Awesome game

I love it. They just have to approve the medals

omg!

you ahve to play this its so freaking addicting i just kept playing for the medals! fun and very addicting! a must play to all those medal achivers!lol

Great!

I love it! I love the music, the art is funny, and good programming! I think is great game!

Good game! it's addicting and fun, and i like the art style. Also, 1/2 a point for the fez. Because fezzes are cool! :)8