Reviews for "Keep Running Keep Jumping"

Awesome game

I love it. They just have to approve the medals

nice

this game is sick. i noticed that your number of double jumps should save up but it hasn't worked for me. Also, I think that the power ups should not have a time limit, but they should run out when you hit an obstacles and/or go back to 0 mph. When you collect all the items and get fly mode, the music should change and you should feature a guitar solo by me. Lastly, I think the main character should be comically drawn tire that makes car noises. Just some thoughts for the sequel.

Materialist129 responds:

Do you mean the acheivement? Thats for double jumping /into/ other double jumps. Sadly, one double jump is all this little guy can hold.

I'm glad you liked the game!

Lots of fun

It's a pity that this did not get points for its medals as I could easily see this becoming popular on the website. For people who are always looking for medals (like me) this was a hidden thing to play. It was really cool with how funny the animation was. The guys are basically just heads with stick arms and legs. The best thing is that the premise is so simple and I do not think you can lose simply by going behind. It was also a great idea to have those things that helped you out.

It was cool to just look at them, because they contrasted with the character design. Actually, every design seemed to contrast with itself, even the ledges the player is on. I thought they might have different abilities for each block, but they are apparently just there for show. It is also cool to see the guy drop from Heaven back into the game. This definitley has really good spirit to it.

Righteous

When I first loaded this game, I thought I was going to be over it in no time. But this is really awesome, I feel like I could burn hours on this.

I love the little bits of humor from the prince too, "Don't forget to save!" made me laugh.

Thanks!

The prince cracked us up too.

foreshadowing?

I restarted and the man with the hookah said that I was some kind of god, and then I managed to get all the power ups in like the first 5 seconds of a run and just flew, lol.
This game is really simple yet highly enjoyable =D

Hookah man knows all!