Reviews for "Love4Dead"

How awkward

Wow, I was seriously not expecting that to happen at all. It's a bit hard to say whether this was good or bad, it was just very strange. It's easy to tell that black guy is the most popular character in "Left 4 Dead". Seriously, it makes me think that we should have a "Left 4 Dead" section here with all the parodies there are around. The creepy thing was that the girl zombie kind of looked underaged. Well, I guess age doesn't matter when you're undead.

I have a feeling everything will go well for this guy. I noticed he has a blood stained clawmark on his side so he should turn into a zombie eventually. Then again, zombie love is a pretty disgusting sounding thing. I am not sure why, but the funniest bit was when the music came back after the credits. It really changed the mood.

Out of bullets? Try this...

Looks like Coach tried to roll "Seduce" and failed. Close, but still failed. Great Parody!

WOW

Just wow.
I was going to say why this song but it just completes the video.
It wouldn't be good without the song.
Hahaha good job

I...

BELIEVE IN MIRACLES, WHERE ARE YA FROM? YOU SEXY THANG, YOU SEXY THAN YOU.
lol just lol

Amazing.

But, every time I see Coach's leg shaking, I swear it looks like it's going to break.