Reviews for "Impractical Jokes"

Haha

Nice ending. It was animated and voiced quite well. The backgrounds and things could do with a little more detail, but it looks pretty good as it is.
For improvement you could, as mentioned, kick it up a notch and make it longer.
Which it appears you're planning to do, so good luck and I'll be sure to check the next one out :)

Oh crap...Forgot to use deodorant!! :(

Ummm........................That was sick dude.....

Short and sweet

Like it but, there is room for improvement. Not that anything is really bad, just that uf you'd kicked it up everthing a notch it would become outrageously hillarious.

Signedoutz responds:

Thanks a lot man, its good to hear, I'm planning to kick it up like 6 notches.

hmmm

I do not believe that kid will be accepted into a Clown College anytime soon

Interesting

Ill give u a 7/10 its a farly good flash bit to short though sadly nice work on it though ^^ 4/5 for the heck of it

Signedoutz responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I've taken that on board for the future.

The second episode looks as though its gonna be quite lengthy so stick around :P