Reviews for "Impractical Jokes"

Could be better!

I didn't find it really entertaining for a 10 like other's vote so here's my 5 for you. The plot was great but the short itself (sounds, voice pitch, effects - voice acting was great but the timing wasn't that satisfying) wasn't as 'exciting' as it was for the viewer to be as shocked or excited as you've expected. I had to watch it 2 times over to get the whole thing. I can see a really awesome series coming up! This is really good for beginners. The cat was.. lol. nvm.

At first I was like :( but then >:)

I have to admit I didn't expect that, I thought he was going to toss mittens at the other guys head or something. Anyways I had a chuckle, so that's worth 9/10 for me. :D

funny

XD epic

XD!!!!!!!!!!!

jokes on you! "theres a note," 'your a weiner' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XD but also Xo for the cat

Bad

That was sad to the cat...