Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Escaped!"

Jeah !!!!!!

Addictive Game!

Good Game... the 'luck' system eludes me..

It's a very addictive game, but the 'luck' system just doesn't make any sense...

LOVE THIS GAME!

simple but very fun..got 100% of the story and all the upgrade and the achievements man that game rocks good job!!!!!

Simplistic, Challenging, New

Honestly I didn't think I was going to in your game when I first started out, but it is really consuming. It has a good deal of challenge to it, which is always good. The only reason I gave your game a seven is because of the botched English text. Otherwise great, simple game. I hope to see more in the future.

Very addicting game

I'm not sure why so many reviewers think this is a bad game... I've been playing it for the last two days and think it's a lot of fun. It's really not difficult once you get the hang of it and there is a lot less luck than some players think.

The trick is to not only plan your move but also how that move will open up the board to your opponent. In that way there is a lot more strategy involved... luck only factors in with how the first row or two will open up.

A couple comments on how it could be better:
- Having a secondary, more challenging mode, such as a timed mode where the player is penalized if he/she takes too long to make a move would greatly improve re-playability.
- Every so often I noticed that dragging over a few blocks wouldn't connect the dots - sometimes it seemed a little picky where you dragged.
- Also, judging by the earlier reviews, maybe a better tutorial would be helpful.