Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Escaped!"

booooooorrrrrriiiiiinnnnnngggggggg

boring !!i thought that this is shoting game....

Nice

I was expecting this game to be a shooter game, but nonetheless great game. One critic I do have is that the Ability 'View'. Its really kinda pointless to have because each turn the player is not racing against the clock to move. What happens is that the user can find the best move, without the ability. My suggestion would be to add a timer or replace the Ability 'View' with something else. I would also take the suggestion, by other users, to switch up the variety. Add different skills (maybe special abilities to the zombies that the human doesn't and can't have) on each level. Maybe adding mini bosses throughout the game. This game is headed in the right direction, it just needs to be tweaked a little. Good Job.

Solid Puzzle Game but...

Solid puzzle game, bringing in the popular zombie theme to almost a bejeweled type of game play, with the twist of upgrades and special attacks. The only way make it better would be to make it a little harder.

Still it's really fun to play and is a game you can keep coming back to even after you've beaten it.

Good,but Repetitive

At first I scoffed at the concept but as I played it I thought it was great,but it gets a little boring,maybe add a minigame or two?

Bugs

I had fun with this game but I ran into multiple bugs.

1. Sometimes the opponent (Without using double attack) attacks two times in a row.

2. A rarer bug but none the less a bug I ran into was I attacked for the enemy sometimes.