For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 1 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "In Anticipation"

Happy Holidays to you too! :D
I don't know if I have anything to say that hasn't been expressed by the folks before me, so I'm going to use this space to wish you the best this holiday season!
We should catch up sometime! :3
Cheers~!

~Phyrnna ^_^

Troisnyx responds:

We certainly should! I wonder how.... O_O
You have a good Christmastide, if by that time I'm not able to give wishes out. x

Very, very beautiful, Trois.

Oh goodness, I was listening to Chrono Trigger music right before this and when this started playing I legitimately wasn't sure if I accidentally just started playing Mitsuda again... That ascending four note piano arp is TOTALLY out of his book (though I doubt it was an intentional reference - I hear Mitsuda in practically everything these days haha).

There are some minor mixing issues - the piano arp is kinda muted in places like :40. The first bit of the song seems a bit more quiet than the rest, and towards the ending the levels of the different instruments are seeming just a bit off to my ear. Again, minor stuff.

On the other hand the composition is just lovely. So many tasteful trills - I wish other people would do that! You nailed the christmas/holiday feel SO well argh! And I really love the melody turnaround at :46.

A classically joyous loop, absolutely CAKED in wintry Christmas spirit and wonder. It almost summons the swirling snowflakes of December themselves: a rarity, because snow on the 25th isn't something I see very much, haha! Perhaps your music can convince the UK weather to bring us a white Christmas this year. :D

As well as being appropriately titled (the buzzing anticipation and excitement building up to the day itself is abundant indeed), the track is melodiously jolly, and I've noticed that the 'sparkly chimes' effect is something that you use quite a lot in your songs. It works well though, especially tied in with those unmistakable jingle bells.

The low notes complete the piece and the looping is very neat, almost perfect. I could tell, only just, that it had looped because there was a momentary drop in volume (the beginning starts off quieter than the rest of the music.) But still, it must have played over 30 times in the time I've been sat here.

Anyway, I was surprised again when this came up on my feed. Very well done, and I wish you the grandest of holidays (in advance).

Keep it up, friend.

5 / 5

this music is beautiful! x3 i love it!