Reviews for "Madness Czechstination II"

good but...

the first artist why put yellow blood in the head of a normal body??

not bad

i really like the dj-janer, sunshaft and ellvis parts, ellvis character jumps everytime, it makes the movie a little borring but he is creative, i guess this is deffinitelly your last work isnĀ“t it dj-janer ? i mean you need to get another computer... we are awaiting your back

Man to I miss it.

My country. You guys just had to remind me of my motherland. FFFFUCK.
Dj-janer- I loved it, but it was just to fast as always. However you grow more and more as a utilizationist as the days go on.
Ellvis- For a newbie, you have skill. Loved all of em.
Ertomnoun2- didn't see the part you made.
FlorianKiller- it was decent, for a decent animator.
Lubos- You made those posters I made appear in all of the things. I owe you one.
MysterMan948- its was SOMEWHAT decent.
Sunshaft- Music and Animation was more delicious the a chocolate mtn dew bar.
Thebots55- Meh. It was ok.

For some reason I couldnt find any errors, great job guys.

A fellow Czech Republician, TTA.
oh btw, I wanna be in the 3rd.

Teamwork

The music is excellent. The animation is smooth. I also like the way that you showed animator names; some of them were integrated into the scenes instead of just in a text bar at the top.

The only thing I would suggest is that you should all display different drawing styles when doing a collab. Perhaps you were going for synergy between the scenes, but drawing in the same style doesn't showcase anybody's unique talent. Though conforming your style shows discipline, I think it's a better career booster to show off.

good

pretty good but to be honest i hated thebots animation, way to slow