Reviews for "Clayball"

Qute

Like it so much ! Just perfect for me now :)

10 just for the animation

i hated the game play but the animation is awesome, brings me back to clayfighters!!

you betya nuke!

it is qonq "intristing" or "far out" (just 4 teh record im not a old guy ima kid)

havent seen a good claymation game

since the neverhood, 10/10 5/5 picos. You should make another, and aim for acheivements. I would spend hours trying to get all of them :D

Woot woot! \o/ \o/

It's been a hell of a long time since I played a flash game I liked this f'ing much, I mean, very, really, very well done. Great job man, keep doing games, ya got talent, you'll end up working at a major gamemaker like this, I'll be waiting clayball for wii! Don't lemme down!