Reviews for "Clayball"

dynamics

game dynamics could yuse some work

you betya nuke!

it is qonq "intristing" or "far out" (just 4 teh record im not a old guy ima kid)

Awsome work!

This was a great game fun for me addicting and I just like how it was made with the whole clay thing keep up the good work :D

You only get stars for the graphics

the game-play: awkward, and way too frustrating. instead of pulling back like a sling shot, we must get used to the awkward pull forward mechanism. You can't Stop your ball. This makes levels impossible, or really not fun. The cliffs are hard to get on top of, the levels are poorly designed.

the concept: pretty similar to all the very "typical" physics games. the idea is not new.

the graphics: these are beautifully done. if it weren't for how UNFUN it is to deal with, this would make it worthwhile. Sadly, this game plays like we're being punished for a crime we didn't commit. I'm sorry but I hope that other people can be forewarned and hope you implement these graphics into a playable game in the future.

not bad

There is nothing new with the concept.
The music is a bit annoying but I think bearable.
The gameplay is catastrophically horrible and frustrating. You should be able to stop the ball, since right after it spawn it rolled into a laser or one of those moving balls, which came to be quite irritating.
The graphics saved this game from a certain 4 or even 3, however the more I died the more I started to hate the ball (why the hell was he so smiley about?)
Mind you, there are a couple of glitches like the arrow pointing in different directions than the mouse, help boxes that don't disappear, some traps sometimes act like they're barriers (meaning they don't explode).
Overall, make an effort in these tips and you're in for an interesting, challenging and addictive game. Also more levels would be nice.