For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Clayball"

Pretty good

Did you actually take the time to do this with clay? Anyway regardless you did a really good job a bit tough timing was almost perfect so it was enjoyable very good dunno what everyone else is going on about.

Just to make this clear your score isn't really a ten it was great and deserves a lot more then its being given but its not a ten on my list. Im giving you a ten to make up for those people below who are giving you 0's and 2's.

Unbelievable

Seeing the score and the reviews for this game has shocked me. This is a REAL game, I can bet that at least half of those negative comments have been written by annoying 13 year old kids who spend their days fapping to COD on their Xbox. This game blends difficulty with innocence, and is a reminder of where real gaming has disappeared. Behind the FPS' crotch. You kids seriously need to understand that just because a game doesn't have PEW PEW PEW RATATATAT GET 2 TEH CHOPPA!! it doesn't mean its bad. Apart from the authors bad grammar I can find nothing wrong with this at all.

And the fact he's managed to use claymation is all the more reason to vote him up, that is incredibly difficult and requires a massive amount of patience. You should all be ashamed of yourselves, at least this managed to hit the front page.

IDIOT GAME

WHAT A SHIT THIS GAME ITS NOT COOL TO PLAYTHE ONLY WHO PLAYS THIS GAME AND LIKET ITS A GUY WITH PROBLEMS

just bad

The concept is totally unoriginal and the physics aspect needs work. It is very frustrating to play and as for the graphics, something about the whole scheme is just creepy. I can't really place my finger on what it is, but some subconscious aspect of the game is very unpleasant. Sorry, but I really don't think any amount of work could fix this.

Not really

I don't like the control, the graphics (even if they surely needed a lot of work) and the game,in fact. Sorry dude