For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Clayball"

very cool

The graphic style was fun and unique, definitely a plus to the package.
It was frustrating at first, but the game got significantly easier once I realized you don't need to click on the ball to send it any direction, a click and flick of the wrist works fine no matter where your mouse is positioned.

graphics cool, game bad.

I like the clay animation, but the game is not my intrenst.

kinda hard

i gave up on the second level because the controls are hard and you gotta wait for the ball to stop moving to get an accurate shot

repetative

I enjoy a good puzzle, but this isn't really a puzzle. The graphics are great, but that's about the only original part of this game (aside from the fact that you can click as much as you want). ANYONE could finish all of this. Maybe next time make an actual puzzle, where if you get it wrong you have to start the puzzle. This doesn't make you think.

Tedious.

A few levels after the lasers came out, I was like "Nope" and quit the game.

I didn't have the will or patience to keep going from the start point. I didn't feel like there was enough of a goal to keep repeating my steps.

On a more positive note, the clay graphics look really nice! Bonus points if you molded all of it yourself.