For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Clayball"

Good, but needs some polishing up

I like your idea, but I think it could use a little more work.

a good game with some flaws

why is this game rated 2.78/5? it deserves much higher, i really liked the movement, but a few problems;

- i don't think i understand the scoring system, but it feels like sometimes it's best to just clear out mines instead of trying to go really slowly and getting around them, which makes the game less fun.
-if this isnt' the case, the scoring system should be explained more thoroughly
-maybe there should be a intro level where you explain the different lazer types
-i didn't like that if you pushed one of those blue balls into a 'normal lazer' taht it would dissapear and you would just have to do the level by tripping the trap yourself, i'd rather that the blue balls respawned after a second and you'd have to try again.

all in all good game and was fun to play!

failure

The concept is great, but the physics are terrible, and when i go over stars i dont get them. Or I won't be NEAR a laser and I get zapped. Before you submit a game make sure it MAKES SENSE

clay? making this must've been a BITH!

I know personally makeing ANY sort of animation with clay is a PAIN! but then agian, these people are right, it's not too good, but not bad enough for me rant about it.

i'll give you a 8/10, nicely done man.

What?

This game wants as interesting as I thought it would be, I thought the clay would like change as it hit stuff like actual clay not that little weird ass thing.