Reviews for "Clayball"

mmmmm

good idea but if you made it so when you clicked on the ball the game and the ball freeze, that would help it out alot.

i agree with gamedawg

this game is pretty decent, just needs a little work. I really did like the claymation. it reminds me of the old game skullmonkeys.

Terrible

Gameplay brings nothing new to the table and quite frankly, it's boring. Also I don't appreciate the fact that when I click play an irritating pop-up is smeared over my screen. Next time don't sell out.

cilit bang advert.

the interactive advert during the preloader about cilit bang where you can splurge semen on the bathtub is a game in itself...

Good idea

I like the graphics of the game, but you are relying way to heavily on them to make this a good game. You still have to invest your time in giving your games a layer of depth.