Reviews for "Clayball"

Blugh

Level 4 reminds me way too much of Mirror's Edge, in that dying every few seconds really, really breaks game flow. Maybe a button that slowed down the ball (like, hitting the space bar to slow down your rolling towards a laser) would have improved the experiance.

Sucks, man

I can't do anything with the ball using a touchpad - it's too hard to get to places and it feels clunky and broken. Sorry, but I think it needs more work :(

Pretty Cool

Kinda reminded me of the Magic Pen game. I'd like there to be more of a thought process needed to beat the levels. Instead of avoiding things, it should be more puzzle oriented and require the user to figure out how to get to the red portal. Art adn design were really good though, nice job overall.

havent seen a good claymation game

since the neverhood, 10/10 5/5 picos. You should make another, and aim for acheivements. I would spend hours trying to get all of them :D

Well...

Cool game nice grafics i like the clay style^^ but well its just not my type of game i like ^^ had some nice minutes of playing this 9 stars for my opinion good job