For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Clayball"

Meh

The fact that you could just throw the ball like 500 times in 1 map, made it boring and in no way challenging =P

not so good

if you like clay then graphics are good
controlling the ball was nice
the game itself is crap, booring and gets repetive after the first lvl

Not bad

I think it's a pretty decent game - with great artwork/visuals. It is indeed sort of easy, but fun! Good job.

Ehhhh...

I'm sorry, this game just isn't doing it for me. I like the concept of the visuals. But that's pretty much all I like. The "collect these go through portal" games have been done so many times it's absurd, and to be honest the control scheme just doesn't work well for what you're trying to do. I think with a metric ton of polishing and work, this game could go from "Pretty Pile of Crap with Repetitive music" to a somewhat passable game. Good concept, bad execution. It's been done before and immeasurably better.

Eh...

its alright but could use tuning in the controls. I can tell you have talent but just try to come up with something more original next time and try to draw in the gamers more.