For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 37 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Clayball"

...

The graphics were certainly something I haven't seen a lot, they were a nice change of pace. The rest of the game, however, was less impressive. The bombs and lasers asked for more timing and precision than the controls would allow, which resulted in many deaths and a lot of frustration, which also resulted from the annoying music.
So TL,DR: Nice graphics, the rest was meh.

meh

It shares a lot in common with Clay Fighters for the SNES. Such as great looks but little playability.

blech

horrible controls, and the lasers were way too hard to time.

"Creative!"

I enjoyed the graphics very much! I also thought it was very challenging when the lasers were introduced. Ill admite it does get very repetive, especially with the music. Ill say I enjoyed the concept though. Was a good 15 minutes of play time. 3/5 7/10

Visually Fun!

I thought the graphics were really cool. It kinda reminded me of Pee Wee's Playhouse a bit. =) It was a little tricky at times, but over all I enjoyed it!