Reviews for "Land of the Free"

You're fighting for your own freedom, to let others be free as well.
It has that magical feeling to it, and the mood is well-fit for a battle, determined for victory.
Alright, before I go insane again about God, morals and understanding of Bible (3 things I have no idea about, but hope to learn some day), I'll end the review with a phrase: "nice instruments and mastering/mixing"
5/5

Thank you. Once again there is something about this composition that transcends reality. You can sing this in any language and the human heart from any culture will feel uplifted. Thank you for sharing your gift. This remains, as when I heard the French version, to be one of my favorite songs ever.

As PotentApogee mentioned, the phrase, 'To fight for futures that we will one day all embrace!' seems to be squished to fit with the intended melody. The melodic contour at that point in the composition seems to suggest a sense of importance and resolve.

I have to admit that I started singing along and perhaps, 'To fight for futures that we will soon embrace!' might feel less squished and lift the line to the melodic climax it was intended to become.

Thank you and may God bless you!!

Lol your so amazing my mom doesn't even believe that I came across such a talented Person like you! :D

Troisnyx responds:

I'm just glad that you really enjoyed this. Thank you! Perhaps, take this as an opportunity to share the songs with your mum -- I hope she'll like them!

Well the vocals sound a bit flat but overall, I like the song.

great melody, love the piano, nice job getting the vocals although their not for me but still its a nice addition to the song, you should make more stuff like this sir n__n!! i make music also.

- Pandasticality

Troisnyx responds:

I don't doubt you do make music, though I'd rather listen on its own merits, than have someone splay it out shamelessly to me.

Glad you liked the song although the vocals were not the best. I do stuff like this too, so feel free to sift through my uploads if you so desire. For my part, when I'm able, I'll listen and review what you have put up thus far.