Reviews for "Dungeon Dice"

Sorry man, but this sucked

I hate giving 0's, but I honestly can't give anything better. There is no point to any of it. Only your top die actually counts for anything, even though you have 4, and its COMPLETELY chance whether or not you do damage, since the enemy also has the same chance as you to get 1 six. Also, the spells don't vary at all from each class. All it does is changes which moves you get when... Fix it up, and try again. The concept isn't horrible.

Blech.

No way to mute sound, completely luck based, and the way the dice rolls work is just plain stupid. If i get three 6's, it should automatically beat 1 6, regardless of if it's a highest number game.

p.s. the not being able to mute automatically made the max rating this game could get, a 5

Fail...

This is a simplified version of risk.... without the whole awesome board game part. if you ever wanted to play risk but just roll the dice instead of actually playing risk, then play this game... the art is bad, the game is boring, its basically a random number generator, nothing more. I never give bad reviews, this is just so bad and I am baffled as to why it is getting good reviews... why give each player 4 dice if the 3 lower ones don't even do anything... The whole point in having more dice in a game like this (as in risk) is to give one player an advantage, otherwise 4v4 dice is the exact same as 1v1 dice rolling... this half ass flash deserves nothing more than a 0, crappy art, crappy game. Afro ninja you just ruined your reputation from my point of view at least. There is more I have to say but i can't help but feel like you were joking with this game, like a 5 minute piece of trash you threw together to see how high of a rating it would get just because its from afro ninja, so im not gonna waste my time. I cant believe the only crtizism people have about this game is that its random... please someone come along and tell me i'm not alone on this... I cant be the only one who thinks this game is garbage.