For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 225 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Dungeon Dice"

Nice game!

Pretty nice fun game. Nice ending too. Expand on it and make it even bigger! That way, it will really be fun.

Awesome

I don't really see what the problem was. I beat it my first try as a power mage with like 45+ hp. The end boss seemed to roll really high, but the other enemies rolled low, so I'm thinking it's random. Overall good game.

Lulz

First i thought it was fun,then i thought it had a deeper meaning,now i am conflicted. Great game,lot of luck involved though. Managed to escape with 14 hp,time wizard is the best of them all

Last boss on 3 health!

I was beaten by the last boss. He had 3 health and I had 1 when I died!

could use some tweeking

its ok overall but in a sense blaze is right and so is ceejays here how they are wrong, ceejays, true npc's have higher successrate but only because in MOSt games they have higher stats altering the successrate in this game there are no stats just the roll therefor theres MASSIVE room for error and problems, with the right generating it could be iompossible for a player to win, which is something the creator should have taken into account, and if ur a programmer you dont wanna do because itl piss off players and get the game stigma. however the style itself is fine, but i think he should input stats to alter it just a little ot make the multiplier more realistic and pheasable, pardon the horrible spelling there, i give it a 9/10 though