Reviews for "Man in Gap"

Awesome Aronies!

nice little game good concept but huge problem i got 54
dont know how thats a prob well its because i got 0 medals thats right 0 wth

The more simple, the better.

This may have been a test for you, but this game turned out cool. Most of the games on this website turn out to easy, but this is a rare exception. The simpleness is actually what gives it what it needs,because you took one concept and stuck with it making it harder each time you did it, with no extra lives. This is what a game should be.

Extremely fun and addicting.

I have been playing this game for what seems like forever, yet I still can't make it to 30! It is a great game, but after a while it just gets tiring and at that point, impossible. Man, I respect you, but this is killing me!

Nice! Love it. Make a sequel!!!

Small, fun, yet addicting great game. I mean it's one of those games with just one goal, and not much to it, but is really really fun and just makes you want to keep playing.
The medals are really hard to get, I just barely got the 20 one, then came back to get 24 later.
I couldn't manage 40 nor 50, and I don't think I'll be trying any time soon, but otherwise you did a fine job!
This definitely deserves a 10, besides the fact that the mute button doesn't exactly work. I think it should have gotten a better start to its votes, because this sure is worthy of a lot. There's even room to improve and make it better.
Like you could make a sequel to it, with more of a twist like powerups to get, or a scrolling feature where you have like it scrolling, but every few seconds it clomps down and you have to find a spot fast.