Reviews for "Megaman X5 - Sigma's Rage"

wow... WOW!!!

this is awesome man! your the best. nice drum beats. Those fast synths were awesome. Great remix. Hey, check out more of my songs!

later.
Q-Bix

Got it!

This is the best one so far. lol in my opinion definately worth the top 5.

Oh well we shall see.

Nice.

Nice, but my boss song (Not put on newgrounds yet), Cataclysmic Conflict is gonna be a good one. Keep an eye out for it. And, nice MMX Song. I wonder how Storm Eagle's Stage and the other sonic songs will come out. Hmmm...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm indeed

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!11!!1!!eleven

SWEET!!! SWEET!!!! this is awsome! a good change from the sonic music! speaking of sonic music, have you heard the music from sonic rush? It's AWSOME!! if you were to remix those, it would cuase head explostions it would be so awsome! you should check them out.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Sonic Rush? Im surprised I never heard of it . . . except a few times but they were describing how cool it was nothing else.

Well Topomop, all I can say is, the king of riff is back on his throne after 3 weeks "vacation" and am ready to take on the knux stuff you sent me.

Watch for it.

-Paul

Very odd...

You've turned a great rave song into something that sounds like it came out of Kirby...

kirby . . .

That gives me an idea . . .

I cant i have too many requests. lol :D