Reviews for "Megaman X5 - Sigma's Rage"

nice

i think this is from Cyber Peacock's course?

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

So THAT'S what its called? LOL when I submitted this, nobody had a clue, so I just named it myself. XD

Excellent!

I loved this song in the game. The thing is, i kinda dislike the way it sounds... can't explain it clearly, but the original is slightly less beat, slightly more techno. However, i still think you did an AWESOME job on this, but it doesn't fit where the original was... doesn't mean it can't be better in othe places, though! Overall, i like it, but nothing can compare to the original.

Think of this as Constructive Criticism. Other people WILL like this more than the original, so don't think i'm bashing it. In any case, keep up the good work, and i hope to see more MMX songs from you!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

naw dont worry . . . i understand.

Its probly the strings that threw you off. But glad u like

keep rockin

your musical talent and ability is a prodigy in itself! it's so awsome how you do all game cover's and remixe's and might i say, this one was great! well done, youve got a download and a 5 vote from me man =)

Awesome dude!!!

I'll go check out more of your stuff cause yours is cool as well. Well TY very much

Great Beat To It

Haha, this would work good for Dance Dance Revolution, just because it sounds like that type of song to be used. I'm not sure how the people would dance to it. This could also work for if you were running out of time on a game. This song would be going fast warning you to finish the level so you don't die. Anyways good job.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

lol thnx That was my goal

Annoying

I perfer the origonal over this. Its just the insturments you used.. I don't like them. Too damn screechy for me. But the rest's... ok I guess.

......