Reviews for "Megaman X5 - Sigma's Rage"

Nice.

Good song. Love the beat. You should do more megaman x songs.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah I have one in mind but let's see if I can do it. I got the title wrong on this one, so hopefully I don't get anymore wrong lol.

Awesome

Great great song, only sad that I disgraced it D:. Yeah, tis from a Sigma Stage in X5. But the real Mp3 is called Zero Stage 2, because you could only play that stage with Zero I think. Not sure, tis been awhile. But I still have the Mp3 to the original song. But really outstanding job on this. It's always been one of my favorites.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

If only I could rename it . . .

Violentwave...ur not a megaman fan.

THIS SONG WAS NOT IN X4...it was X5. The Sigma Stages.
BTW....not bad.

He said X5. Or are ye blind? lol

But yeah, I havent really played this game since my PS1 broke - - - what was that, like 6 years ago? 7? lol

Here is where its from.

Its from Megaman X5 Sigma Stage.Btw nice song.

Well I hope I can rename it

(checks it out)

Damn, it was used in flash . . . i cant

Um...

If pheonix-mangion is correct and this is the track for Cyber Peacock's stage then its Megaman X4 not X5. Last time I played X4 was too long ago so I can't remember if he's right or not.

Anyway nice job man.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Well then I guess Phoenix-Mangion is wrong . . . Well whatever its called, lol.