Reviews for "No Time to Explain"

Awesomesauce.

Almost everything about this game was amazing. The humor, the graphics, the openness of the design, everything. My only complaint is it was a little too short. I'd love to see a sequel though!

MOAR!

its hard and sometimes frustrating to control the laser but its worth a play. i only wished this game wouldn't be so short.

the voice acting is superb! (you should have made your future self say 'fire the laser to 'rocketjump' over obstacles. .omg the pain i don't even understand what jiberish im saying...AHHHGRRRR! instead of writing it)

this game has some glitches (like if you fall on the spike balls on the way to the glasses teleporter you get stuck in them or sometimes you respawn too close on the edge and fall to your death or get respawned one 'level' deeper which can be frustrating when you try to get to the dino teleporter)

i like how the different dimensions add themselfs up. eyeglases wearing- dino time traveling yous from the future.

i hope to see more in the future from the future with more dimensions, levels, obstacles and enemies.
(maybe a retro intergalactic robot ninja cowboy dimension :D)

This demo is amazing, comedy is great, would buy the game if i weren't broke -~-

Wow. What a twist ending. Good game too.

Dinosaur Teleport