Reviews for "No Time to Explain"

NICE

DAMN!!!
POW!!!
AWESOME!!!
ZAP!!!
SHROOMZ!!!!
GOOD!!

Just too awesome!

But too short. Fast! Make a sequel! I got no time to explain why!

Fun

This was really fun and enjoyable. My only beef is that this really slowed down my computer. This game was the only thing I had running and it still hesitated many times when I wanted to fire, giving me a lot of cheap deaths. HOWEVER, this mostly has to do with my "crappy" computer and its outdated, well, everything, but mostly the video card. Because of this, I'm still giving you the 10/10 and the 5/5. Still, it would be nice if there was a way to make it take up less RAM. (and yes, I did have the quality set to low).

Excellent game!

I commend you for making such a wonderful game. Truly was enjoyable, very entertaining and humorous to boot! Also, the dinosaur add in was a great challenge. I won't spoil anything. Just try and find it! Again, excellent game.

funny :D

i found the glasses teleport :D