Reviews for "No Time to Explain"

Hee, loved it!

Cries of pain being the best bit obviously! Short but fun!

Where was my suit at the end?

An amazing flash game

I'm at a loss for words. You had a brilliant premise for such a short game, the music fit the action perfectly, the writing was hilarious, voice acting was superb, sound mixing was terrific, the gameplay was fun and the art fit the piece incredibly well. Great job.

This is an amazing game!!!

I loved the ending! I never expected it to end like that. Unfortunately it doesn't give you any tips on how to play or anything so I wasted the first few minutes playing trying to jump over the house. Also, I wasted some precious time trying to jump in the time portal. I imagine this story happening over and over again. The future person keeps yelling out hilarious things when you're chasing him like,"I'll never be able to text again Mom!" and "I spent about two minutes brushing my hair this morning and this is my reward?" The boss is kinda hard if you don't understand what to do. To beat it, use your gun to rise yourself to the top of the crab. Then, you'll see this orange thingymajig in the air. Keep shooting that until it breaks and then you will get the ending. The good thing about this game is that you have infinite lives and thats good because some parts are super hard to get past. The music is amazing and fits the game perfectly. In the ending, I thought I could control myself inside the crab's claw, but it turned out it was the credits. That would've been a cool feature to add to the game, but this is still an amazing game that totally deserved front page. It was both challenging and addicting with hilarious quotes added in screamed by the future guy. You would've thought that the guy would've learned from his future's twin's mistake, but that just made the ending even more hilarious. Keep up the good work!

This is great!

Pure awesomeness! Thank you for making me happy!

Ah yes.

I find that this game has an excruciatingly crude sense of humor, yet I do believe that for the "simple minded" folk that it would prove quite charming. For the fact that this game contains not one, but TWO easter eggs tips me off my chair like a drunken bastard, and with the little song cheerful song, oh how does it go, "do da dum da do da dum da do" or something like that brings that game together in an uncanny manner. Good show.